We are excited to add this class to our company repertoire. With beginning levels of classical ballet training which starts at the barre, we focus on body placement, muscle memory and professional alignment. This will allow our dancers of any experience, age or level to form classical lines throughout any dance technique or genre.
Guest Instructor Lyn Tesseyman has been classically trained in Russian Vaganova with over 30 years dance experience.
Ballet Barre: Level I & II
(HIGHLY recommended for anyone wishing to participate in Teen Adv-Beg/Int Contemporary)
1) Early Bird Discount – Full 16-week season by Jan 1st: ($13.00 per class) $208.00
2) Session I Start January 8th, 8-week: ($14.00 per class) $112.00
3) Session II Start March 5th, 8-week: ($14.00 per class) $112.00
DISCOUNT DANCE CARD APPROVED CLASS *See pricing for dance cards on Dance Card Tab
- NO Loose fitting clothes (leggings, tights, long sleeve shirt, leotard or tank, etc)
- Ballet Slippers are recommended (bear claws or tight fitting cotton socks are acceptable at this level)
- Hair in bun and off face (NO ponytails or long braids)