A gentle yet empowering class for girls and boys ages 7-11. Learn the basics of contemporary form through technique, body awareness and exercises and fun choreography that allows the students to move and flow while building strength and body awareness, along with a foundation of technique and skill!
We recommend students take Kids Beginner Ballet to build a foundation of technique before joining this class.
Instructor: Kea Tesseyman
Kids Advanced Beginner Contemporary: Monday, 4:30 – 5:45pm (Studio 1)
Kids: $15.00 Drop in Fee
April 22nd – June 15th: $115.00
Your Dance Bag Checklist
- Form fitting shirt (bring long sleeve shirt for floor work)
- Cotton Socks – calf length
- hair ties – pulled back from face in bun
- sweat pants (for floor work to be added layer over leggings)
- leotard (optional but good to have)